Who we are
PageantDay is an affiliate of MeetApp.
Responsibility for your personal data
We at PageantDay are responsible for processing your personal data on our website. Being responsible for personal data means that we must ensure that you as a visitor:
- Are aware about the fact that we collect your personal data, how we collect it and why.
- Actively can approve or deny the processing and storage of your personal data. We do not process your personal information without your consent.
- Have the opportunity to update your information easy.
- Can use the right to be forgotten. This means that we must delete all information that can be linked to you as a person from all our systems, if requested.
- May request to receive all personal data we have stored about you.
- Can trust that we take good care of your personal data and that we do not disclose it to third parties without you being informed prior and explicitly approving it.
Third Party Information
Your personal data is safe with us. We do not sell, exchange or transfer your personal data to external parties.
Personal Information We Collect
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
The Site and App is not intended for individuals under the age of 13 without parental permission.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e‑mail at email@example.com.